In times of crisis or pandemic, it becomes increasingly difficult for businesses to survive. Most companies usually make their marketing and advertising plans early in the year, or at least quarterly. But when COVID-19 hit the world in early 2020, those who did not adapt quickly and did not implement innovative marketing techniques experienced huge financial losses on their backs.
If your business has also suffered in the current environment, or you just want to improve your marketing strategy and increase your sales team capacity, you can count on us. MetaPenta Software is proud to announce the launch of a partnership with Conv.rs.
The conv.rs platform was the end result of two 40 something fintech veterans discussing how consumers were changing in terms of demographics, accessibility, preferences and actions, whilst the companies servicing them in various sectors failing to meet them where they were.
Managers Must Understand How the Environment Changes Influence the Business
In recent months, millions of people around the world have been locked between the walls of their homes and the only way to communicate with family and friends has been through chat channels like Messenger, What’s App, Telegram and more. Smartphones have become an integral part of our daily lives, if for some reason they have not been till that moment.
Social media advertising has its advantages, but it may not be appropriate for everyone and can sometimes cost us a lot. Instead, are you ready to meet your customers where they are?
How to Identify, Implement and Optimize New Sales Channels
Here are some of the features that only the messaging app solution Conv.rs can provide you with:
- Generate more leads.Automatically collects client information, allowing for quicker software trials
- Engage website users better – the Conv.rs solution allows website visitors to engage with your agents using their preferred messaging apps
- Offer to your clients MT4/5 demo account signup directly in the messaging apps. Additionally, stimulate traders activity with news and trade ideas
- Increase conversion ratesand cut sales onboarding times
- Agent chat with real time translation Businesses engage customers without the need to employ local language speaker
- Push personalized messages and content for your clients. For example, educational content, account updates, news and research.
No matter in times of crisis or not, there will always have opportunities to try a more effective and efficient approach. In order your business to thrive, you must remain creative, more flexible and focused on keeping your customers happy!
And perhaps now is the time to take advantage of these opportunities. Contact us and we will provide you with more information.
The customer’s perception is your reality.Kate Zabriskie